Mass Invite Friends to a Facebook Page or Event
How many times have you’ve asked yourself why does sending Facebook page and event invitations have to be so freak’n difficult? Don’t you wish you could easily and quickly send invites to all your Facebook friends without having to select each one individually? It is time consuming and repetitively insane to invite all your friends to a page or event on Facebook. Unfortunately, Facebook forces you to select each and every person to send them an invite. But what do you do if you have 1000+ friends and you want to send all of them an invite? Will you have to spend an entire day, a week or even a month selecting them?
Lucky for you, below I have a working solution which is very simple to implement. Guaranteeing you lots of Likes and people learning about your awesome event!
I’ve managed to do this fairly easy in the Mozilla Firefox browser, but am not sure if there are similar plugins and processes with other browsers. Please offer your suggestions and ideas in the comments below.
Steps on How To Mass Invite Friends on Facebook
- First you’ll need Firefox and the Web Developer app.
- Open up your Facebook page in Firefox.
- Click ‘Build Audience‘ near the middle top side of your page and click ‘Invite Friends‘.
- A pop-up window will now appear. Click ‘Search All Friends‘.
- Use the scroll bar on the right to scroll down until your entire friends list is loaded.
- Now go to your Firefox browser menu and click ‘Tools -> Web Developer -> Scratchpad’.
- Click ‘Execute -> Run’in the Scratchpad app and watch in amazement as all your friends get selected.
- After all your friends have been selected click ‘Submit’.
That is all there is to it. You have now successfully and easily invited all your friends within mere seconds!
Tell me about your experience in your comments.